Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Monday Night With Bears' Matt Forte!

Elite Chicago Limo has been a number one choice transportation provider in Chicago for many well-known people. Chicago Bears team is not an exception! Bears' running back Matt Forte and wide receiver Johnny Knox were safely transported from their homes to Chicago's Soldier field for a photoshoot and back on Monday night. We are dedicated Bears fans and will gladly serve the players our best Limo Chicago services. We thank Matt and Johnny so much for choosing Elite Chicago Limo!

If you want to be treated like a star or ride in the same limo as Matt or Johnny, book your Chicago Limousine services today for your birthday, wedding, prom or homecoming! Book a stretch Limo Chicago for any occasion with Elite Chicago Limo!

3 comments:



  1. Hi. Greetings. This post is really good and blog is really interesting. It gives good details.
    Chicago Limousine





    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the attempts you've obtained created in writing this report. I am hoping the same best operate from you inside the likely also. In fact your inventive creating expertise has impressed me to commence my personal Website Engine weblog now.
    charter bus Atlanta
    limos in atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following analyze a pair of of the weblog posts on your web site now, and I really like your signifies of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web website report and will probably be checking once again quickly. Please check out out my world wide web internet site as properly and permit me know what you feel.
    Taxi and Car Services in Clifton,NJ
    limousine and shuttle transportation Clifton,NJ

    ReplyDelete